Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week 1

Alright, week 1 is over, and I lost another pound after that initial .5 lb... so I'm down 1.5 lbs, 48.5 to go!! :)

What I did this week:
Made smarter food choices. I really want to avoid counting points if I can, so for now, I'm eating more fruits/veggies, not stress-eating (or trying not to... :) ), and if I do get the munchies, I'm opting for a bag of raw green beans instead of Chex mix.
Got back to menu planning. Makes a big difference and cuts down on take-out!!

What I still need to do:
EXERCISE! I have been crazy busy with year-end stuff at work, and finishing the annual toy/clothes organizing projects I start every new year. Once things settle down, I plan to walk/jog with Olivia while Natalie is in school, 2-3 times a week. We may join the Y, but for now, if we can plan family hikes on the weekends, too, I think this is a good plan. And saves money! :)

That's about it. Really busy getting things done, so quick and to-the-point blog post for Week 1. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your week one wrap up! You did a great job this week! Keep up the good work!

    Laura Lohr | My Beautiful Life
    http://www.lauralohr.com

    ReplyDelete