Monday, January 2, 2012

Before...

So here is my "before" picture, aka: "Now." In the interest of full disclosure, I will say that I have Spanx on in this picture. :) I can definitely see in the face area how much I have to lose, though. It's amazing how much a camera can show us what we don't want to see!

I will caption this one "0/50 lbs lost - December 9, 2011". I will do my official weigh-in tomorrow morning and get cracking on this... my first non-weight-loss goal is to organize the fridge/kitchen area. I truly believe that an organized set-up, with healthy foods readily available, is a must for any healthy eating plan. Plus, less chaos on the outside = less chaos on the inside, and easier to stick to one's goals. So, today and tomorrow, I will get to the store and get things pulled together around here. Also, the Y is having their registration sale, so I will head over there this week and get signed up. I've also made up my weekly schedule, with time allotted for my work, kids' stuff, eBay store stuff, and trips to the Y. 2012 is the year of weight loss, and being more organized than I ever have before. I have to, with 2 kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment