Monday, January 30, 2012

Re-Boot Camp

I need a re-boot. These past couple weeks have been truly heinous. Let me back it up a bit. The holidays were really hard this year. I was sad about loved ones who are gone, we were sick a LOT, and I just felt dragged down. Oddly, though, I lost 5 lbs and kept it off during that time. So I think I am having a delayed reaction to all that and eating really poorly in January.

I also made the decision to leave my job. I work from home, and it's getting way too crazy. I can't keep up with everything going on. Which leads to take-out at night. And stress eating. Too much sugar and caffeine. All bad things. I will not be officially done working until probably mid-March, though, so I have this hectic schedule for a bit longer. I can't keep on eating like this!

So that is what is going on behind the scenes.

I tried doing Slim Fast last week, but was just hungry and crabby and then I ate more junk.

The only thing that has always worked (when I do it correctly) is Weight Watchers. So here I go. Starting today I am counting points. I had 1 or 2 weeks where just eating healthy with no pt-counting worked, but it's all gone downhill since then.

I put this out for you all to see for a reason. I need accountability!! I can't fail, you all are watching. :)

So, let's re-boot. Starting Week 5 - still have 50 lbs (plus some fluff accumulated from too much salty takeout) to go, but that's OK. 50 lbs in 45 weeks = still doable!

Week 5 Goals -
Get on track with Weight Watchers
Walk/jog 2x this week

See, now I have GOALS to complete this week or else I look like a fool! :)

3 comments:

  1. OoooOOOooo!! :) Supportive and creepy at the same time! I saw you left me a voicemail, will listen in car in a few minutes and call back. We should meet and go walking together! We could have a family hike this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally do this, Kiki! I know you can! Start planning your meals. Plan your days. I have seen you in action when you get organized, you are on fire.

    Good luck!

    Laura Lohr | My Beautiful Life
    http://www.lauralohr.com

    ReplyDelete